- 1.1 Excessive CPU, Bandwidth, or Disk Space Usage has the ability to compromise our shared hosting environment. This is the result of using the system in a manner that encumbers disk space, processors, or other system resources beyond the allowances of your specific plan type and to the degree that your usage compromises the hosting accounts of our other customers.1.2 Excessive resource usage – CGI scripts or other executable code that consumes an undue amount of CPU time [defined dynamically by webhostingkashmir at will] will be reprioritized if possible, or we will ask you to discontinue its use either permanently or the script is altered by yourself or a third party to operate in a less resource-hungry manner. Failure to cease operator of the offending executable will be considered as server abuse. webhostingkashmir reserves the right to terminate any process which it deems to be using excessive resource usage.
1.3 Background processes – background process [that is, application or utilities that are started from within an interactive shell login, and set to run permanently in the background on a server] are not to be initiated without prior arrangement with us. We reserve the right to examine all code before it is run on the server. Running of background processes without prior arrangement in and confirmation in writing from webhostingkashmir is server abuse.
1.4 Pornography -webhostingkashmir prohibits the storage and transmission (inbound and outbound) of pornography with the exception of softcore erotic art. Written permission must be obtained before any pornographic material is stored and/or transmitted through webhostingkashmir servers.
1.5 Copyright software, Warez, destructive applications, copyright media, proprietary computer information and hacking & cracking sites are strictly prohibited on any portion of our services and network. Customers storing & transmitting (inbound and outbound) files that violate copyright or other federal laws are grounds for instant termination of service.
1.6 Any incident of server abuse is grounds for immediate and unconditional account termination. Common examples of abusive practices are listed below and webhostingkashmir reserves the right of interpretation as to what constitutes abusive practices. In short – if you are unsure that your actions may be perceived as an abuse of service, contact webhostingkashmir.com directly to check with us before proceeding.
1.7 Email abuse – Unsolicited Commercial Email [‘Spam’] is implicitly forbidden. This is considered server abuse and is grounds for immediate termination.
1.8 Selling for free – webhostingkashmir prohibits any portion of its services to be resold without charge. This includes but not limited to: entire hosting accounts, email services, scripts, FTP accounts, MySQL databases, applications, licenses, webspace and bandwidth (this includes image hosting and file/data hosting services, either free or subscription/fee-based).
1.9 Proxy websites and such are prohibited.
1.10webhostingkashmir Web Hosting will not tolerate misuse of space, the space allocated is for website only. It can not be used for storing files or software, not a linked-to website.
1.11 We do not allow hosting of mp3 files and video files.
1.12 File hosting sites or sites designed primarily for download contents are not allowed in our webspace.
1.13 Bandwidth allocated is only for the website hosted on our server, Using bandwidth for other websites by hotlinking is not allowed.
1.14 Webmail can be used only for the temporary storage of emails, we recommend our customer to use pop3 to download emails to their own PC. Storing emails in webmail is not allowed.
1.15 We do not allow hosting of adult sites on our servers.
1.16 we do not allow the astrologer website on the server and if we found any astrologer we have the right to terminate it without notice and no refund will be given.
1.17 we don’t allow to use cracked or nulled themes or plugins or software on our server.
1.18 Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person.
1.19 intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
2.0 Clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property rights;
Payment and Refund Policy
- 2.1 All accounts are set-up on a pre-pay basis only.
- 2.2 By 30-day money-back guarantee applies to paid hosting only and is refunded minus any fees incurred by webhostingkashmir.com for processing the payment, for example, PayPal fees or credit card processing charges. There are no refunds on domain names, dedicated servers, administrative fees, license fees, and install fees for custom software. Purchases of ccTLDs are non-refundable.
- 2.2 (a.)Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
Backup and Data Security
2.3 One-Click Backup option is given with your hosting control panel and your use of this service is at your sole risk. webhostingkashmir is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on webhostingkashmir servers.
2.4 WebHostingKashmir.com (ElySpace IT Service LLP) reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days' notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by WebHostingKashmir through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by WebHostingKashmir.
2.5 webhostingkashmir shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. webhostingkashmir makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. webhostingkashmir disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by webhostingkashmir and its employees.
2.6 User may not:
1) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
2) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
3) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
4) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
5) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
6) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
7) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
8) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
9) To help reduce usage, do not force HTML to handle server-side code (like PHP and shtml).
10) Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications
10) Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
ElySpacee is under no duty and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the ElySpace (WebHostingkashmir) network.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.